Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Milestone, The First Review For One Of My eBooks!

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?  IF SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO RUN!

FINALLY....THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO....

No, wait, that's not it.  (And don't laugh at the phrasing there please.... though maybe you should after the next line.)

FINALLY....MY eBOOK REVIEW CHERRY HAS BEEN POPPED!

Yes, at long last another of those milestones, and they do seem to be coming faster and faster.  A Letter To Doctor Freudstein - Demoni - And Ten Poems is the first of my eBook published works to be reviewed, by Mr. Fear In Words himself, Jason Darrick, and it was an open and honest one too, just as I've always hoped for.  Like me Jason is unbiased when it comes to reviewing, and he expressed how he felt about the stories and poems, as well as the collection overall, as I always hope that any good reviewer will.

Thanks, Jason.  (I just know he still respects me and is going to call me later....LOL).


In other news, a couple of days ago KDP went live on Amazon France, so all my works as well as those of Jason Darrick, Rebecca Treadway, Mia Natasha and so many other independent writers are now available to an even broader audience.  I will be updating the site with link information sometime in the near future.


Master Vyle


No comments:

Post a Comment