Sunday, February 6, 2011

Heather's Journey: The Sound Of her MASTER'S VOICE Published On Amazon.com For Kindle!

Cover Of Heather's Journey: The Sound Of her MASTER'S VOICE
After weeks of editing and years of dreaming My journey from being writer to published author has come to an end as My first BDSM Erotic novel Heather's Journey: The Sound Of her MASTER'S VOICE was published today by Amazon.com for purchase through their Kindle.  Yes I know it has been a strange trip from being plagiarized and put for sale through the same device, but it was the ends to a mean when it came to fulfilling a dream.  I have to say it's great to end My vacation on an extremely happy note.

Here are the links on Amazon.

Amazon.Com
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004MDLNG6

Amazon.Com UK
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004MDLNG6


Master Vyle


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope to put "Vindictus, The Dark Lord" up for sale through Kindle in the next month or so. I'm just waiting on revenues to get the ISBN for it.

    Here's to your first 100 copies! *cheers*

    XOXO

    Nicola

    ReplyDelete