Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lurking Back To Lurk Forward


As a writer you always have things going on to keep you from making deadlines, whether they're from a publisher of some form or whether they're selfimposed.  I've had My fair share of blocks and dilemmas.  And then on course there's always a writer's worst enemy, "Hey wouldn't it be cool to start on this thing instead of what you're doing now?"

Well, having had success with new distributors I realized that I was sitting on quite a little trove of stories that might do well formatted and put out for eReader.  My stories Town Slut, Honcho and Balcony Diddling are in my cross hairs.  And then there was that need to get something that has Michael C. Laney and horror on it ahead of those other projects slowly being written over time.  Okay, so maybe it is still going to be more a foray into erotic horror, but it will still be horror.

The idea is a collection with the long title of A Letter To Doctor Freudstein - Demoni - And Ten Poems.  In this collection will by My short story, A Letter To Doctor Freudstein along with the poems Jack-O-Lantern Lady, Beneath The Bright Zombie Moon, Woman With Plumage, The Gorgon, The Crypt Below, Graveyard Sunrise and Dance Of The Elder Gods.  It will also include the previously unpublished erotic horror short story Demoni and poems Mummy Waits, Critter and Coffin Banging.

If things go well the editing should be done in a couple of weeks, and I expect the above collection and Balcony Diddling to be ready to go, and Honcho released as a free eBook story on All Romance eBooks.

Of course I assure you that work does go on with My other projects as I get ready to adjust to yet another work schedule change.  I am really (I mean really, really) getting to the final stretch of It Takes Two To Matango.  And last week I wrote the opening scene of Heather's Journey: The Manual Of Discipline!

So, I'm looking back to some older works to help look forward and to also help generate a little more interest in my works.

A Letter To Doctor Freudstein - Demoni - And Ten Poems, Balcony Diddling and Honcho all coming soon.  Lurk for them!

Master Vyle

No comments:

Post a Comment