Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On The Eighth Day Of Creepfest... Contest Number Two


Well, fiends and fright fans.  We only had one winner in my Frog Nog And Other Horrorday Tales Trivia Contest yesterday.  The winner was Patti Larsen, who by the way is the author of a book about a cat that is on my Horrorday wish list!  However, after yesterday all future answers need to be submitted to this address house_of_master_vyle @ yahoo.com.   (I know it left a hotlink to the address on yesterday's contest, and in my experience those often do not work.) 

So, today the contest will be open to the first nine correct answers, again for a copy of my six and a half hours worth of Halloween music, audio trailers, radio spots and effects, (which includes among other things the infamous "Silver Shamrock Song" from Halloween III: The Season Of The Witch), Halloween Night At The Drive-In.

Today's question involves the title story Frog Nog, and it is multiple choice.

Those of you who know me know that a majority of my stories are written in a consistent Universe, where places and characters will occasionally cross paths.  In Frog Nog Johnny Ratcliff states that Barry Prince moved away to Citrus Grove the year after he and his friends tormented him with the dead frog.  Which character from my novel Heather's Journey: The Sound Of her MASTER'S VOICE also lives in Citrus Grove?

A.  Betty Wallace-Whitman
B.  Heather Ford
C.  Shawn Spencer
D.  Deacon Winters

Now, I don't feel it is necessary to have read the novel to get the correct answer, as I think it's pretty easy to guess.  I will give you a hint though, the novel is set in the city of Citrus Grove, Florida.

Additionally here's a bonus question.  If you get the first question wrong but can answer this one right you will still win my audio show.  If you get both questions right then you will win an additional prize!

So, here goes.

Which one of the characters above lives in the exclusive Ghost Wood Acres subdivision that lies a few miles north of Racine, the little Florida town that Frog Nog is set in?

I'll be lurking for your answers.  And remember, today's contest for Halloween Night At The Drive-In is open to the first nine Creepers to e-mail me the correct answer.

Master Vyle

No comments:

Post a Comment